Car Care Club
TMT Automotive is not just your average car repair center because we go above and beyond the call of duty offering a courtesy shuttle to and from work or home, waiting service appointments for oil changes, tire work or drop-off service for larger jobs. TMT feels that the customer always comes first and we will do anything to make any auto repair need fit your schedule and be as convenient as possible.
TMT is Bremen, Indiana's longest serving automotive center. We are equipped with the manpower, training and technology to get your vehicle up and running smoothly.
We've invested in state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment that gives our technicians the tools to get the job done right every time.
They can diagnose problems and make repairs quickly and efficiently, helping to raise that bar for industry repair standards.
No brand is foreign to TMT!
Mike Tatich's vision for TMT, formed in February of 1984, is a service center that can handle all the automotive needs of the Bremen community... a "one-stop shop," whether those needs are minor or major, American made or foreign.
TMT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction and will always go the extra mile for you! Our A.S.E. certified technicians and mechanics can handle any and all customer car problems and provide quality, professional service. Our equipment includes state-of-the-art tire changing machines, computerized wheel balancers, alignment equipment and diagnostics. In addition to our staff TMT has partnered with Ac Delco for up to date training, service bulletins, technical assistance and recalls for all makes and models of cars and light trucks.
Besides auto repair and maintenance, TMT offers the finest in truck restyling, utilizing the finest after-market products available.
TMT also offers household, personal, business, and commercial storage units in 20 sizes at Bremen-U-Store-It.
Mike & Serena Tatich, Founders and Owners since 1984
Mike and Serena believe strongly in being a contributor to their local community and raising their family in Bremen. Mike states; "We are a family owned service center who specializes in servicing all makes and all models of cars and light trucks. Having a well trained staff to handle today's complex vehicles is what we’re all about! Plus we provide a fun, friendly atmosphere with plenty of loaner cars available & payment plan options."
Meet Our Customer Service Staff
- Mike Tatich started his automotive career as a Bremen High School I.C.E. student at McCormick Chevrolet, Nappanee in 1978. After much thought Mike & Serena opened TMT Automotive in the spring of 1984.
- Serena has been the bookkeeper and handles all those duties for TMT as well as Bremen U-Store-It
- Mike & Serena are active in their church, the Bremen Chamber of Commerce & past president of the chamber and numerous other clubs & organizations
- They enjoy family, traveling, sports & Harley riding
Meet Our Technician Staff
You can put your trust in our ASE Certified Technicians. When you bring your vehicle to TMT, you know that you're receiving the ultimate care and attention you deserve not to mention high-quality standards, technical superiority and dependability.
Tony Tatich, General Manager & Lead Service Advisor
- 15 years of automotive retail experience, Tony is the "2nd generation" at TMT Automotive. Tony is the general manager and in charge of all day to day operations
- Tony attended Indiana University and has multiple years of service advisor & customer service training under his belt.
- Tony enjoys watching sports, time with family & buying/selling cars
- Tony resides in Bremen with his wife Anne & son Luke
Dawn Dillon, Customer Service Representative
20+ years in customer service, Dawn is TMT's director of WOW!
- Certified by Repair Shop Coach and numerous customer service training classes
- Dawn enjoys reading, photography & the outdoors
- Dawn resides in Bremen with her son Brady
Kathy Buck, Customer Service Advisor & Marketing
With a marketing degree from Indiana University, Kathy has multiple year of experience in the retail market and customer service
- Kathy has completed Repair shop coach automotive training and is responsible for all the great coupons and specials @ TMT
- Kathy enjoys reading, gardening & cooking
- Kathy resides in Bremen with husband Dr. Greg and is the mother to three daughters, Alex, Krystan and Gabriel
Our service technicians are on the cutting edge of today's fast-moving automotive technology. Vehicles on the road today have more computers and highly advanced systems than ever before and they are no problem for our technicians. Whether your vehicle needs basic maintenance or extensive repairs, you can expect the best service and care possible.
Dan Lueth, Lead Technician
Dan brings 35 years of experience and is a graduate of Northwestern Automotive College in Lima Ohio
- Dan is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Gold Certified and has completed hundreds if not thousands of hours of training
- Dan enjoys the outdoors, fishing, hiking & drag racing.
- Dan resides in Plymouth with his wife Suzanne and is the father of two daughters
Dustin Stults, Ase Certified Technician
- With over 10 years in the automotive business, Dustin is a well rounded ASE Certified Technician
- Dustin has completed numerous training classes and is certified in all makes & models of cars & light trucks
- Dustin enjoys computer gaming & family
- Dustin resides in Argos with his wife Victoria
Brock Tatich, Lead Porter